As always, we'll have 55+ vendors with 95% of the product in the two acre field being vintage, with the other 5% being fun hand mades that compliment your vintage decor. Don't worry if you can't come the first day...we require our vendors to restock for Saturday, with just as much cool vintage as they had the first day! So second day shoppers get the best stuff on Saturday!
Last year we rolled out the new JUNK STOP beer garden with was a huge hit. Once you've shopped 'till you dropped, sit back in a cozy upholstered chair, kick your feet up on the coffee table, and sip a ginormous bloody Nellie's, a cold beer, a sweet glass of wine or a hot cocoa. Or maybe take a seat on a hay bale to listen to the soothing music on the stage.
A handful of photos of last fall are below. Or, jump over to see the full album on our facebook page HERE.
|JUNK STOP beer garden|
|A meal in itself!|
|Our crowds move through the gate at record speed!|